Website Terms & Conditions
The terms ‘Illuminate Legal Limited’, ‘Illuminate Legal’, ‘us’ and ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website, Illuminate Legal Limited, a company registered in England & Wales. Company No: 10067469. Registered address: 23 London Road, Odiham, Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom, RG29 1AJ
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice;
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We shall not incur any liability from your reliance upon our website or from the inclusion in it or omission from it of any individual, practice, firm, chambers or other organisation or of any other information. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- We expressly disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user or visitor to our website through reliance placed on information or materials posted on our website or by any user or visitor to our website or by anyone who may be informed of any of their contents. In particular, but without limitation, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue, business interruption, or loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- Illuminate Legal Limited may from time to time provide interactive services on the website, including, without limitation comment spaces and forums, public profiles, blogs and any other forms of user-generated content. We fully reserve the right in our sole and complete discretion to control, edit or remove any comments, postings or other content generated by you or by any third party, where we consider this necessary or appropriate. However, we are not obliged to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide or content hosted on the website and expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of or reliance upon any interactive service or content by a user or any other person, whether the service is moderated or not;
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements;
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website;
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence;
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s); and
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England & Wales.