- Staff to minimise face to face client meetings, instead offering telephone or Zoom, FaceTime etc ‘virtual meetings’.
- When staff do attend clients in a face to face manner all meetings will take place outside.
- Staff will wear face coverings and remain at at least a 2 metre distance from clients at all times.
- Clients will be provided hard copy documents in anticipation of signature meeting if possible for review and to minimise outdoor meeting time between clients and staff.
- Separate pens will be used by clients and then staff for signing.